- assistance designing career resources (e.g. resumes, LinkedIn profiles, web sites, cover letters).
- leading professionals through the career framework to produce a personalized career strategy with action plans.
- providing feedback on written personal plans, transition strategies, reducing friction to your move closer to your architected path.
- serving as listener and coach to create accountability.
- working together in person or virtually over the Internet using video services.
If you are looking to get away for an afternoon to focus on refining your career strategy, I facilitate workshops at my Austin, TX home.
Here we deeply explore content to find the best version of your self.
I have worked with many teams during my tenure at Microsoft where managers and professionals struggled how to formulate and communicate a career strategy.
We use the 7 concepts of the strategic model to help professionals answer important questions and make critical decisions regarding their career direction.
I typically recommend multiple workshops to go through the framework at pace that enables maximum creativity and deep thought.