Here are ways that we could work together:
As your personal coach and strategist – I have served as a coach to professionals for over 10 years that seek one-on-one coaching. Strategic coaching includes:
- assistance designing career resources (e.g. resumes, LinkedIn profiles, web sites, cover letters).
- leading professionals through the career framework to produce a personalized career strategy with action plans.
- providing feedback on written personal plans, transition strategies, reducing friction to your move closer to your architected path.
- serving as listener and coach to create accountability.
- working together in person or virtually over the Internet using collaboration services such as Skype, Google Hangouts and FaceTime.
Lead a career workshop with your team – I have worked with many teams during my tenure at Microsoft where managers and professionals struggled how to formulate and communicate a career strategy. We use the 7 concepts of the strategic model to help professionals answer important questions and make critical decisions regarding their career direction. I typically recommend multiple workshops to go through the framework at pace that enables maximum creativity and deep thought.
As a speaker at an event – I have spoken about career and life strategy at many venues including Microsoft, UC Berkeley and local communities. If you have an event that where professionals could benefit from a comprehensive career framework, please contact me by email.
In-person retreat in Austin, TX – If you are looking to get away for an afternoon or weekend, I facilitate workshops at my Austin, TX home. Here we deeply explore content to find the best version of your self. Please contact me by email if you or a small group are looking for a private experience to begin the change process. Reserve your spot on Airbnb Experiences.